Friday, 14 February 2014

NICE TO BE BACK

Wao! So I have left this blog for over seven months? Please pardon my absence my great fans.I tell you, you don't want to know what I have been through in the last 5 years.In August 2013 my world crumbled like packs of poorly arranged cards.I lost my Darling wife to cold hands of death. i am now left with two beautiful boys to take care of. 

It has been very rough for us but at the same time,the Lord has been very faithful.I have contemplated closing this blog on many occasions but jettisoned the idea because of my wonderful fans.

How are we  doing now after this irreparable loss? Hmmm.It is hard to recover from the shock of the loss but we believe God that with time He will completely wipe away our ceaseless tears.What is lost is a rare gem and incomparable friend.Life without Funmi is inconceivable.We believe that to keep her alive in our hearts,we must uphold her ideals of faith,courage,hope and passion to always be of help to everyone.Even though our heart burn for loneliness we now have but we are sure the calling of the Lord for her is a glorious one.People like my Susan don't die,they transit to a better place in the bossom of the Lord.

What does the future holds?
I don't know what the future holds myself.However am sure that God is able to take care of the children.He is able to comfort me too.The future will take care of itself when we take care of the present.The future we crave for yesterday is now.I have to work harder for the children and for me.The opportunities are few but with extra efforts and prayers I should create opportunities where there is none.

What to expect on this blog?
Expect the best as usual on this blog.There is so much to talk about.A lot happened in Nigeria and the world while I was away.My remarks are as juicy as it used to be.Check out my summary of the activities of the last seven months.It is a must read.

Thank you all for being there for me.
NSM

No comments:

Post a Comment